Guess what? This blog is now 1 year old! I really can't believe how far I've come in one year. I never would have guessed all the changes I have made (name change & multiple designs), all the posts I have written (70 total), and most of all the friends that I've made! There are 32 of you now which just blows my mind because you all are amazing and I love you all. I really can't believe that there are 32 people out there who like my writing enough to read my blog. Thank you so much for reading my ramblings and taking the time to comment and get to know me. It means the world to me.
To celebrate, I thought I'd do a little bit more of a personal post so you all can get a glimpse into my life.
- Song Obsession - Shatter Me and pretty much every Lindsey Stirling song
- Ice-cream preference - Vanilla all the way, not a huge chocolate fan
- Musical instrument - I play the piano and love to sing as long as no one is around to hear me.
- Favorite season - Fall is definitely my favorite season. I absolutely love the colors and usually the weather is perfect.
- Favorite sandwich - peanut butter and jelly all the way
- Siblings - I have 2 younger siblings - a sister and a brother. We've always been really close. In fact, supposedly after my sister was born (I was 2), I thought she was my doll and didn't want to stop holding her (as apposed to the typical oldest child response to a new sibling lol). Also, my mom miscarried triplets when I was about a year old. I've always dreamed of how fun that would be, to have triplet siblings ;)
- Projects - I am a huge procrastinator and tend to do everything at the last minute.
- Pets - I have a dog named Eugene, but I had to leave him with my parents since I'm at school and work all day. I would say I am a cat person at heart and can totally see myself becoming a crazy cat lady someday.
- Sports - I am a huge football fan - especially of the Indianapolis Colts.
- College - I am currently completing my dietetic internship and Master's degree in pediatric nutrition and will HOPEFULLY be done by August :)
- Children - I have always wanted to have lots of kids. Like at least 10. idk :)
- Travel - I've been to 38 states and been to Alaska twice. The first time was on a cruise with my dear grandmother and the second time was in the dead of winter with my family to see the northern lights. I absolutely loved both times. However, I could never live in Alaska.
- Language - I know Spanish and would love to serve on the mission field in a Spanish-speaking country someday.
- Name - I was named after my great grandmother - Lorraine - she died when she was pretty young from cancer, but was very sweet and loved by everyone that knew her.
- Movie - my favorite movie is probably The Amazing Spiderman, I also love Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, Pride and Prejudice, and most other Marvel superhero movies.
- Random talents - I was very involved in 4-H as a child and took over 100 projects, including dozens of food projects (baking, preservation, dairy, bake with a mix, and even microwave), sewing, genealogy, photography, painting, computer, scrapbooking, woodworking, and even small engines (I overhauled a snowmobile engine, and yes I was the only girl and I won 2nd place).
- Room - my room/house/desk are almost always extremely organized. I can't concentrate or work if things around me are messy or out of place.
Well, this ended up longer than I anticipated, but I had fun doing it. I got all these questions off another site, but I think it would be fun to answer questions that you all come up with! Is that something you all would be interested in? :) Well, if it is please comment with a question or two or more below and I'll reply :)