The lovely Candence Declan from Words Passing You By nominated me for this award :) She's pretty cool, and amazing, and definitely one of the most talented bloggers I know. So I'm very honored that she thought of me.
- You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
- You must tag the person who nominated you in your post (also take the cute owl above you).
- You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated for this award.
- You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions in your post.
- You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you on your post.
- Last dream you had?
I had a very confusing dream that my grandma was visiting and at the last minute, had to stay with me at my apartment for an extended period of time, but she also had to send all her luggage back home and she forgot her money in her luggage, so she had to call her sister who had to break into her house and get the money to mail it back. My dreams never make sense.
- What do you normally eat for breakfast?
Pretty much whatever I can find / have time for - cereal, oatmeal, bagel, yogurt, kefir, milk with Carnation instant breakfast powder, muffins, grits, co-co wheats, cream of wheat - I'm definitely not picky. Except for eggs- not a huge fan of eggs. Or sausage. lol
- Any songs that you just absolutely love?
I actually don't really have any song obsessions at the moment. I seriously can't wait for Owl City's new album to come out though.
- Current favorite post?
I think my favorite post from my blog would have to be Strong because this is something that has been becoming more and more real to me over the past couple years.
- Thought of the day?
"I love the moments of life that absolutely dwarf you. That show you where you fit and how small you are. That remind you that we are specks of dust caught up in a tornado and we never even know we are spinning." -Tyler Knott Gregson
- Are you ready for summer?
oh goodness I think so
- Something I may not know about you?
I kind of like to drive fast...lol
- When you hear the word Run, what do you think (of)?
A book that I read, titled "Run, Baby, Run" - an autobiography by Nicky Cruz. It's an incredible story, and very inspiring. Reading this book kind of shocked me at how horrible some people's lives can be. I mean, before reading this I really had no clue what gangs could be like and what it would be like to be in one. It's kind of awful, but amazing how God can turn someone's life around and make such a huge impact for His Kingdom.
- What is the weather like right now?
Sunny, puffy white clouds, perfection
- What makes you smile?
- If you had the chance to travel through space, for any amount of time, would you?
Uh, yes please.
- Describe how you feel right now in one word.
- Do you have any favorite posts posted this week (by you or by others)?
Love Overflowing by Adelaide Thompson at Down By The Willows
- Smell of rain or feel of sunlight?
- Can you?
Yes, through the grace of God.
and anyone else who wants to do it!
- Cat or dog person? Or bird?
- What was the last thing you ate?
- Do you garden or grow plants at all?
- What are your plans for the summer?
- Favorite subject?
- If you were a food, what would you be and why?
- Can you touch your toes (without bending your knees)?
- Favorite quote?
- When you get to heaven, who is the first person you'll find and what will you say to them?
- Emails or letters?
- What is your biggest goal in life?
- What is your Meyers-Briggs personality type?
- What's the best thing that has ever happened to you?
- If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life (and nutrition didn't matter) what would you choose?
- What is your biggest fear?