The rules+ Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
+ Tell us 11 facts about you.
+ Answers the questions that were set up for you.
+ Nominate 11 people and make questions for them.
I wasn't nominated by anyone, but the lovely Nicole Rose did this and it looked like fun, so here goes!
11 Facts About Me
- I've been teaching myself coding (HTML, CSS, etc) and really enjoying it.
- I have a younger sister and a younger brother who are a couple of my best friends.
- I love cooking and dream of how great it would be to be a chef.
- I'm very quiet and hard to get to know.
- I embarrass myself on a regular basis and beat myself up for it.
- I think beauty is something that we must learn to see.
- When I find a song I like, I will literally play it on repeat for days on end.
- I am usually very organized, but I don't like to plan ahead.
- Sometimes I'm not sure how I get anything done with all the procrastinating I do.
- I want to have a cat named Meredith.
- I love being outside in the fall.
The questions I was asked
- Favorite thing about blogging?
I love meeting new people from around the world. I also love the design aspect.
- Are you a writer, a reader, both, or neither?
Both, although I don't have much time to read at the time being.
- Favorite clothing item?
I'm currently in love with cardigans. They are a great way to accessorize and finish off an outfit.
- Have you ever had a movie marathon? Why?
Not really. I'm not sure why not.
- Favorite band?
Not really bands, but Taylor Swift and Owl City are by far my favorite musicians.
- Long hair or short hair?
Long wavy, curly, frizzy hair that I have a love/hate relationship with. lol
- Favorite quote?
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. -Robin Williams
- How many stuffed animals do you own?
Four - a Purdue pillow pet, a light up pillow pet-type-thing, an owl, and a green and blue cat that my parents got me as a joke since I asked for a cat for Christmas.
- What are your goals for 2015?
Like I said, I'm not much for planning ahead, but I suppose I want to continue to grow and improve spiritually, most of all. I'm also planning on finishing grad school and taking the RD exam to become a dietitian! Oh, and hopefully I'll get a job.... yeah, a job would be nice.
- Favorite social media site?
Goodness, maybe Instagram?
- Least favorite social media site?
probably reddit or twitter
Nominees and their questionsI'm just gonna cheat and say anyone who would like can do this ;)
- What is your biggest dream?
- What are you most proud about in your life?
- What are you most insecure about?
- Who is your favorite superhero?
- What is your favorite color and why?
- What is something that you aren't scared of, but maybe you should be?
- What makes you laugh?
- What is your Meyers-Briggs personality type? (or just describe your personality if you don't know it)
- What were you doing right before this?
- What is one thing you could not live without?
- What is your pet peeve?
Let me know if you do this so I can read it!